- Who We Serve
- Resource Center
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK
The AR Clerk position is responsible for gathering, preparing, and processing daily accounts receivable documents and emails. They will be required to perform these tasks self-sufficiently with precision and accuracy in a timely manner. This position reports directly to the Blacklidge Accounting Manager.
- Invoice preparation and processing
- Pricing verification
- Customer inquiries and requests
- Communication with salesmen and internal personnel
- Must possess computer skills (Microsoft Office including proficiency with Excel and Outlook)
- 2+ years of Accounting Receivables experience preferred
- Great Plains experience a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Display effective time management and planning skills
- High attention to detail with flexibility to complete multiple tasks
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Willing to work overtime when required
- Self-motivated and responsible
- Communicate with management effectively
Only committed and qualified individuals should apply! If this description matches you, let’s get started on your new and rewarding career.
All applicants will be administered a pre-employment drug screen. Blacklidge also randomly tests employees for illegal substances.