Looking for a Distributor Driver (training provided) who is willing to work throughout the Southeast
- Clean, inspect and service vehicle
- Load, unload product and apply HOT material at job site
- Perform detailed pre-trip inspections of his/her vehicle
- Maintain an accurate truck log at all times in accordance with state & federal regulations
- Maintain a detailed record of material/product transported and/or used
- Follow all safety procedures for transporting hazardous materials (HOT)
- Complete mechanical maintenance when required
- Deliver product loads as assigned from Logistics when not running the distributor
- Knowledge of how to perform maintenance on single and multi-rear axle trucks needed
- Self-motivated and responsible individual with ability to manage time
- Ability to be remain composed and patient while dealing with stressful situations and/or difficult individuals
- Prior experience in roadway construction is a plus
- Valid Commercial Driver’s Licensing (clean driving record)
- Must be willing to travel for extended periods of time (weeks if needed) and work outdoors
- Must be willing to change schedule/plans, often with minimal notice
- Physically able to lift and carry up to 100 lbs.
- Be able to work all shifts, including 3rd shift
Only committed individuals should apply! If this description matches you, let’s get started on your new and rewarding career.
All applicants will be administered a pre-employment drug screen. Blacklidge also randomly tests employees for illegal substances.