- Troubleshoot/manage customer issues/complaints related to both specialty and commodity products.
- Manage product delivery, distributor coordination, customer setup, and operator training for all UltraFuse customers and new UltraTack customers
- Work closely with State DOTs and Federal agencies
- Demonstrate technical product knowledge as well as mechanical knowledge of the product’s performance and proper application techniques.
- Establish and build relationships with customers using both technical and mechanical knowledge of the product’s performance and proper applications techniques.
- Assist with initial setup and troubleshooting for licensees who produce and sell UltraTack and other proprietary products
- Obtain a strong understanding of plant production and product test reports for specialty-branded products and commodity products.
- Be competent in mechanical tasks up to and including maintenance on pumps, valves, motors etc.
- Outstanding communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Self-motivated with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Good reading comprehension, writing, math, and computer skills
- Must be skilled in details of industry products
- Ability to work closely with production, quality control personnel and team members
- Ability to learn, adapt and grow with the changing testing procedures within the industry and DOTs
- Display effective time management and planning skills
- Self-motivated and responsible individual with ability to manage time with minimal managerial oversight
- Ability to be remain composed and patient while dealing with stressful situations and difficult individuals
- Ability to execute multiple on the fly decisions with composure
- Familiarity with mechanical equipment and troubleshooting mechanical issues
- Prior experience handling, testing, and/or applying asphalt-based products is a plus
- Prior experience in roadway construction is a plus
- Valid Driver’s License (clean driving record)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of industry knowledge, either product or mechanical
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Must be willing to travel for extended periods of time (Road Warrior)
- Must be willing to change schedule/plans, often with minimal notice
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Be able to work all shifts to include 3rd shift
Only committed and qualified individuals should apply! If this description matches you, let’s get started on your new and rewarding career.
All applicants will be administered a pre-employment drug screen. Blacklidge also randomly tests employees for illegal substances.