- Who We Serve
- Resource Center
This candidate will drive new sales and increase our customer base by strategic marketing to help us sell our pavement preservation products, asphalt cement products, and other new products including those now in development.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conducting regular onsite visits, make cold calls and communicate with asphalt contractors, public sectors and at our own asphalt plants where we do product manufacturing and testing.
- Troubleshooting and follow-up on any concerns that may impact sales and internal or external customer satisfaction.
- Taking charge of customer account activity, including all financial matters.
- Providing essential information for corporate bid activities.
- Attending trade and industry shows to promote sales for the company. Representing the company at trade and industry shows in order to attract new business.
- 5 years of asphalt industry and sales experience preferred
- College degree preferred
- Proficient in relevant computer skills and programs (MS Excel and MS Word at a minimum)
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to travel up to 50% with overnight trips likely
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
Candidate must reside in or be willing to relocate to or near designated sales territory.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Only committed and qualified individuals should apply! If this description matches you, let’s get started on your new and rewarding career.
All applicants will be administered a pre-employment drug screen and background check. All job offers are contingent upon passing the pre-employment drug screen and pre-employment background check. Blacklidge also randomly tests employees for illegal substances.