- Who We Serve
- Resource Center
The Strategy Execution Manager is responsible for assisting the Leadership Team in identifying and prioritizing actions needed to achieve the company’s strategic goals. This role will establish and maintain systems and processes that facilitate the tracking of activities and give clear visibility to the team of progress against the plan. One of the first priorities will be to develop a planning process that works well for each team member and to select and implement a tracking system to support the process. The manager will also assist each team member in the adoption of the process and use of the system. The manager will guide, teach, monitor, and assist each team member in their execution management. This position reports to the President & CEO.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner closely with senior management from each functional area to develop and evolve strategic roadmaps. Coordinate these efforts across different functional areas and identify interdependencies, etc.
- Identify key objectives needed to achieve strategic goals
- Maintain alignment of the Strategic Financial Model
- Identify actions/tasks needed to achieve objectives
- Document actions into a plan including a clear description of the action, reason for the action, priority, dependencies, ownership of action item, expected outcome, and deadlines
- Implement a system for tracking actions and progress
- Lead discussions with senior management across various functions to present analysis and reach conclusions on proposed recommendations, etc. Provide necessary leadership to generate ideas and develop creative solutions to problem solve.
- Manage creation of presentations for Leadership Team that effectively communicate key recommendations, status of overall program including accomplishments, investment asks, challenges, areas of focus, etc.
- Manage working group meetings including working with other members of the team to set agenda, prepare meeting materials, engage in certain project management deliverables such as tracking project status updates and providing follow-up with owners of action items
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence effectively in a matrix environment
- Strong project management skills. Highly competent in the coordination of significant numbers of workstreams with simultaneous deliverables across multiple teams.
- Demonstrated ability to get results working in a virtual, remote environment
- Willingness to travel to meeting locations 1-2 weeks per month
- Highly developed communication skills; articulate verbally and in writing; ability to synthesize information into well summarized documentation or presentation.
- Strong executive presence, comfortable interacting with and presenting to all levels of management
- Strong team player who can partner well the rest of the team and critical partners in Sales, Operations, Product, Logistics, R&D, Marketing, and Finance, etc. Due to the small size of the team, this individual must be willing to roll up their sleeves and engage in all tasks expected of the team. Positive attitude is a must
- Strong execution focus and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, proactive and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Eagerness to work in a fast paced, results driven environment
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Comfort and familiarity with Project and Execution Management software
- BA/BS, MBA preferred with 7+ years of related experience
It is a requirement to be a U.S. citizen OR have valid proof of authorization to work in the United States. All applicants will be administered a pre-employment drug screen and background screen. Blacklidge also randomly tests employees for illegal substances.